Check Back for Additional Equipment to be Added!!
NEW Weber Vacuum Coolers
- (2) NEW Never Installed for Production 2019 Weber S/S Vacuum Cooler, Model WaBake Power 120 for Durable Rack, S/N VC196001 & S/N VC196002 with Siemens Simatic HMI Screen, 120 KG Processing Capacity, 460 V – 480V, 3 Phase (Located Muskegon, MI)
- JC Ford Corn Tortilla Oven, Model T0 1100, S/N T0960103, Electric 230 V, 3 Amps, Gas: Natural Gas, 200K BTU, Metal Belting, Machine is 36″ W so Roller Width Would possible be 24″ or so, Dimensions 106″ x 36″ x 5′ (Located Orlando, FL)
- FES/York 250 HP Ammonia Compressor with RAM Starter (Located in Pittsburgh, PA)
- 2002 GEA 350 HP Compressor with RAM Starter (Located in Pittsburgh, PA)
- (2) GEA WESTFALIA RSE 300-01-777 Separators, Manufactured in 2014, 3 Phase Separator Design, Centripetal pump discharge of both the light phase and the heavy phase (dual pump design), Sliding piston equipped with nozzle discharge (nozzles can be blanked), Machines have VFD starters and HMI panels, Machines are in excellent condition and have had very little use since new. Capacity is as follows: Water Degumming – 1200 t/d, Acid Degumming – 1000 t/d, neutralization – 1200 t/d, Washing – 1200 t/d, Winterization – 500 t/d, cold refining 500 t/d, & Miscella refining 720 t/d. Bowl details include: Speed – Max 4800 Min-1, Volume – 70 lt, Volume of solids holding space – 23 lt. Motor is 55 kW (Located in Iowa)
- Tetrapak HMPRX 718 HGV-74C milk separator, complete with Allen Bradley controls, 37kw motor, spare disc, gaskets and parts, and new base plate . Capacity 45,000-55,000 lt.per.hr. (Located in San Leandro, CA)